Ways to Give
St. Ignatius of Antioch Parish relies on the gracious generosity of our parishioners, alumni, and benefactors. Consider supporting our parish mission in the following ways.
Offertory Envelope Program – Drop off or Mail
- You can choose to receive weekly envelopes for giving.
- You will receive a packet of envelopes each month in the mail.
- To receive envelopes from us, please email us at [email protected]
Our Direct Deposit Program – Sign up today!
- Our parish uses Our Sunday Visitor for the convenience of parishioners who prefer automatic donations from their bank accounts or by means of credit card transactions. Setting up a recurring online gift to our parish is a great help to us.
- To access our parish’s online giving portal, click here: https://www.osvhub.com/sioa/funds
Gifts of Appreciated Assets
- Stocks, mutual funds, etc. are a wonderful way to support our parish, allowing you to avoid income taxes on the capital gains portion of your appreciated assets. You can make a charitable gift by transferring these assets to the parish. As a qualified charitable organization, we can sell the asset without any capital gain. You save on capital gains taxes - and possibly income taxes too. Your financial advisor can help explain these benefits to you.
- Contact the parish office (216)251-0300 for more information.
IRA Charitable Rollover
- If you are over 70 ½, you can make a simple and easy gift by donating part of your IRA’s Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) to our parish. This option allows you to fulfill any RMD and avoid paying income tax by instructing your IRA administrator to make the transfer directly from your IRA to a qualified charitable organization such as our parish.
- Because an IRA Charitable Rollover will reduce your taxable income (for distributions up to $100,000), these gifts are not eligible for a charitable income tax deduction. Before making a decision, talk to your financial advisor and IRA custodian for more information, including changes in the tax law for the current tax year. You will also need the parish’s Tax ID number that you can obtain by calling the parish office (216)251-0300 for more information.
- Many companies match charitable donations to schools or churches. You can double your gift to our parish by contacting your company’s human resources department for a matching gift form.
There are many ways that you can make a legacy gift, whether by including us in your will, naming the parish as a partial or contingent beneficiary of a retirement account or life insurance policy, or with a simple payable on death designation of a bank account. We recommend that you work with your trusted financial advisors to determine what is right for you.
- Click Here for more Information on Legacy Giving
For more information on Parish Giving, please contact the parish office (216)251-0300 for more information.